Re: Dynamic Money Management

After reading much about MM and position sizing, I was about to
implement something like you described below to my trading system.
Before I did that, however, I thought I'd actually see if the ATR of
my losses were greater than the ATR of my winners... and they're NOT!

So before anyone runs off and assumes that your trade risk is in
direct proportion to the volatilty of the stock you're trading, keep
records and compare the average ATR of your losers with your winners,
and then go from there.

So it turns out my system is opposite this prevailing theory,
therefore I should actually INCREASE my positions the more volatile
the stock. That's what the numbers show anyway, so I think I'll step
back and wait a couple more months before altering my system.

This reminds me of a saying I made up years ago to describe my
abstract computer art...

"The King's Golden Rule is that there are no rules.

A world with no rules... no absolute definition."

Brian