RE: [amibroker] Re: a few considerations about optimization

Right on Stephane,

"System Performance" is what counts. You should spend as much time on your
system performance indicator as you spend on designing your trading system.
Ok, and when all that is done try MM :-)))

To know when your system starts to fail is critical, if you use only one
system it will tell you when to go cash or reverse, if you use more systems
it will enable you to switch systems mechanically.

Best regards,
Herman.

Ps. If your optimizations take too long... perhaps you are over-optimizing.