Re: AccuTrack indicator using AFL

Salil,
I read at
http://www.fasttrack.net/ads/ftwinhlp/accutrack.htm
"Averaging several stocks in the same sector produces a less volatile
line."
and
"While AccuTrack is most often used to trade between dissimiliar
issues, it can also be used
to trade between similar issues in a contrary fashion."
It seems the opposite procedure compared to composites directionality.
Since AddToComposite function gives a type of "averaging", when we
increase the # of stocks
we see more emphatical volatile lines, which is a self-proof of the
existing directionality
of the market.
I do not know anything for AccuTrack indicator, if you have some AFL
idea or math formula
give us some hint. This "contrary fashion" sounds interesting.
Thank you [once again] for pointing out.
Dimitris Tsokakis