>From:
William
Wong
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:36
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Help - Intraday
server time

Hi,
Does anyone know how to set the intraday time to the time of the source
data.  I subscribe to eSignal.  The data shown in AB uses my
computer time which is ok until when I tried to filter the after market
data.  Since I am in Asia time, the market starts at 9:30pm and ends
4:00am.  If I set this, nothing is shown.  I would like to change
the time to the US time, 9:30am to 4pm and hopefully, it solves the daylight
saving problem as well.

Do you Yahoo!?<A
href="">HotJobs
- Search new jobs daily now Post