RE: [amibroker] Re: peak - trough with variable

<FONT face=Arial
size=2> the lastvalue is the last value of your calculation
<FONT
color=#282828>
<SPAN
class=266273605-31102002>MinRetracement = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>6/<FONT
color=#000000>C * <FONT
color=#ff00ff>100 ;<FONT
size=2>

as new closing data is introduced into the
chart the value of minretracement will change. when it does the the zig
sensitivity will be recalculated but it will be the same on the whole chart. If
tonight's calculation returns 5 then the zigzag (and Peaks) will be drawn based
on 5%. If tomorrows data returns a 10 then the zigzag will be redrawn usinga
setting of 10.
<SPAN
class=252180500-01112002><FONT
color=#0000ff face="Palace Script MT" size=6>Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Esteban
[mailto:ygroups@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 6:35
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re: peak - trough with variable
So actually using
LastValue(MinRetracement) is the same as using a constant chosen
value?  By LastValue is meant the value from the last bar of the file?
There is no dynamic attribute?

Esteban