RE: [amibroker] Dynamic Money Management

Tomasz,

I think we all sometimes get lost in the maze of features that are
either already found in, or will at some time or other find their way
into, AB. Perhaps a much shorter list of things that you DON'T plan to
add to AB would be easier for all of us to maintain! ;^)

BTW, when....<ooops!>

Regards,

Mark