Re: [amibroker] Where´s the flaw?

Jayson,

appreciate your ongoing "tech
support"!

Well, the code is part of an exploration -
correct.

Your first solution dosn´t work since itsuggests
that only symbols with mroe than 150 days of price data are included, if I
understand it properly.

The second soluation comes close and I also thought
of it as well.

Question back: is it enough to require that the cum
value equals 150 or wouldn´t it be correct to require that the cum value
of condition 1 (here: 150) is larger than the one of condition
two?

Let me give an example:

x=llv(low,5)
condition 1=valuewhen(x,cum(1),1);

y=hhv(high,5)
condition 2=valuewhen(y,cum(1),1);

Now, I want to find the high of condition 2 that
occured right before the low of condition 1. Thus, cum(1) of condition 2 isless
than that of condition 1.

One more specification is necessary, and this is
where my problem kicks in: I have to find the first instance where y applies AND
where its cum value is smaller than that of condition 1.

Are you lost?

Markus