From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS [mailto:TSOKAKIS@x...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 2:17 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Bullish vs Bearish Trendline Breakouts

Salil is doing a great job at
http://fundvision.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.shtml
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxx, Salil V Gangal <salil_gangal@xxxx> wrote:

> Dimitris,
> Welcome !
> Regards,
> - Salil V Gangal
>
> Dimitris Tsokakis <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:A bullish ^IXIC breakout
signaled [point A] the recent bullish reaction on Oct10.The next day
a bearish ^VXN breakout [point B] came to confirm the event.Read more
athttp://www.cboe.com/MktData/vix.asphttp://biz.yahoo.com/rf/021010/ma
rkets_vix_1.htmletc.Thanks to Salil for pointing out.Dimitris Tsokakis
> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
>
> Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxx
>
> Check group FAQ at:

Service.
> > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=IXIC vs VXN.gif

Check group FAQ at: