Re: Bullish %

Correct, I am talking about bullish % as referred to in P&F charting.

I am not clear on the details, as I am not really familiar with P&F,
but the general concept is that the number of stocks on a buy signal
are summarized (added) giving the % of buys relative to the total
population in the group.

I am not sure of the definition of a "buy" signal, and I am not
familiar with the specific calculation for getting the bullish % once
the "buy" is defined. If the signals can be reasonably defined, we
should be able to create the bullish % with ATC...

Maybe Tomasz will make the P&F "buy" signals available at a later
release???

That would be a another powerful tool!

Ara