size=2>dingo

<FONT
face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Herman van den
Bergen [mailto:psytek@xxxx] Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002
11:01 PMTo: Amibroker@xxxx ComSubject:
[amibroker] Oscillators are a fool's game
"Oscillators such
as RSI, stochastics, Williams %R, etc. are all designed to help people who are
trying to pick tops and bottoms. In my opinion, this is a fool's game."
Van Tharp
in "Trade your way to financial freedom" (p219).

How many fools do
we have on this list?
<SPAN
class=290004101-29102002>
<SPAN
class=290004101-29102002>Herman
a fool
:-)
<SPAN
class=290004101-29102002>
Ps. First reading
done, tomorrow I'll study the good stuff: Expectancy and
PositionSizing.

<SPAN
class=290004101-29102002> Post