Re: [amibroker] Simple mod to built-in function

Tomasz;

Sorry for the simple question.  On the other
hand, the backtested algorithm developed over the last few days gave me a nice
profit today, thanks.  The alerts worked perfectly, although I wish I could
get the buy sell arrows to show up on the price chart instead of having to keep
an eye on the scan alert commentary.

As to the original problem, modifying MFI
period,  I had noticed the code after the
first "do not remove line",  but nothing seemed to be operative.
However I do see the commentary showing the correct value for the graph cursor
position, but the graph itself, and the header for the graph remain
unchanged.

Any idea what is going on here?

Thanks,
Richard