Re: [amibroker] Re: Money Management (MM) - Thread Summary

Mark,

Thanks for quoting me...I think. Traders might want to consider:

"Smart Momentum: The Future of Preditive Analysis in the Financial
Markets"....by Hugh Clark (Wiley Trading).

Don't let the title fool you. As the promo eludes to: "These techniques
provide the basis for a new generation of financial analysis." Check it
out.

Take care,

Steve Karnish
Cedar Creek Trading, CTA