Help coding system

Hi All,
Somebody from ET asked if I would code this system, and it looks
simple but not sure how to handle the multiple time frame issue(daily
& intraday). Has someone already coded a similar system that I can
look at for ideas or any thoughts on this. Here is the system as
described to me.

"Toby Crabel's NR7 system
Look for the narrowest range bar out of the last 7 on the daily
chart. If there are seven bars...the seventh bar must be the
narrowest of the previous six. This means volatility has constricted.
Wait for the next day.

Now..wait for the thirty minute range to form. Place a sell order one
tick below the low of the thirty minute range and a buy order one
tick above the high of the thirty minute range. Exit on the close of
the day."

Thanks
wdbaker