RE: [amibroker] Interpretation sheet

With the Interpretation window open, click with your mouse inside each
chart indicator pane (start with the price pane) to see which
indicators Tomasz has defined interpretations for.

Use the context menu (right-mouse click over the same pane) item "Edit
Formula" to be able to edit the interpretations, or add
interpretations of your own.

Regards,

Mark