Re: three line break DLL plug-in now available

Franco, actually, from your chart, it looks like a good stop in the
areas you highlighted. it is similar to the parabolic SAR. overlay
the two to see what i mean. you should see this action every time the
signal line and close cross each other. in more volatile times, the
signal line will look like it moves more than in less volatile times.

regards,
/j.