Re: [amibroker] Re: three line break DLL plug-in now available

JJ
Thanks for responding.  I know the code below is a little weak but
the problem is shown.
This is the problem:

At 06:20 PM 10/26/2002 +0000, you wrote:
hi steve, could you
please provide an example of the line in your
code.  you should only have 2 variables.  the first is the
number of
line breaks, and the next one is a flag. a typical call is:
aceTLB(3,4)
regards,
/j.
--- In amibroker@xxxx, Steve Wiser <slwiser@xxxx> wrote:
> Everyone using the Three Line BreaK Dll:
I keep getting an error telling me that I have to many argument at
the
aceTLB line.  What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Steve