Re: ATR

People,

When I translated tradestation codes into AFL I noticed that:

Average(Truerange,10) in TS= MA(ATR(1),10) in AFL

Average(Truerange,10) in TS NOT= ATR(10) in AFL (because
ATR(10)=Wilders(ATR(1),10));

So be careful when translating TS codes. This difference matters if
your entry or exit is based on ATR

Best
Nam