Re: [amibroker] RT Charts - Cannot do it?

Jayson,

PlotForeign function by default uses
styleOwnScale.

PLOTFOREIGN (AFL 2.2)

SYNTAX
PlotForeign( tickersymbol, name,
color/barcolor,  | styleOwnScale,
minvalue = {empty}, maxvalue = {empty} )

RETURNS
NUMBER

FUNCTION

Plots the foreign-symbol price chart (symbol is defined by
tickersymbol parameter). Second argument name defines graph
name used for displaying values in a title bar. Graph color could be
static (if third argument is a number) or dynamic (when third argument is
an array). Color indexes are related to the current palette (see
Preferences/Color)style defines chart plot style (see Plot()
function for possible values)
minvalue and maxvalue - (used by styleOwnScale plots
ONLY) define plot minimum and maximum values (lower and upper boundary for
Y axis)

EXAMPLE
PlotForeign( "^DJI", "Dow Jones", colorRed
);

So if this is the only Plot statement please specify style to
not include styleOwnScale.

<FONT
face="Arial CE"> x="<FONT
color=#ff00ff>FTO Versus Sector as <FONT
color=#ff00ff>A whole"<FONT
color=#282828>;<FONT
face="Arial CE">
PlotForeign( <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"fto", <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"", <FONT
color=#000000>colorBlue, styleCandle<FONT
color=#282828> );<FONT
size=2>
Title=x+" Be sure
to choose correct Sector for Comparison";
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE