RE: [amibroker] Plotting line within the price chart

You
can edit all built in indicators Analysis -> Indicators -> Built-in ->
Price will show you the current formula used for the Price chart. You can modify
this to your hearts content :-)
<SPAN
class=940181400-26102002>
Place
your code above the following line
/
/--Indicator-End--
it
will from then on be displayed as you standard price chart.
<SPAN
class=940181400-26102002> <FONT color=#0000ff
face=Arial size=2><FONT color=#000000
face="Courier New">
Good
luck.
<SPAN
class=940181400-26102002>Herman.
<BLOCKQUOTE

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: funnybiz@xxxx
[mailto:funnybiz@xxxx]Sent: 25 October, 2002 7:34
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Plotting line within the price chart
Dear fellow users,

sorry for my ignorance:

As I understand it, it is only possible to plot
custom lines within a separate custom window.

IŽd like to plot lines (i.e. connecting highs and
lows selected by a proprietary filter) within the price chart
ITSELF.

Is that possible or have I overlooked something
in the help sections??

Thanks a lot and good trading

MarkusPost