Re: Trendline - Strange results

Stephane,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was using the DLL inproperly. The code is now works OK with my
indicator, with one exception.

I still have a problem with the first point of the trandline
(endpoint). The trendline array is empty at the end point, so the
point takes the value of the next bar, producing a horizontal line
for 1 bar, then the line is correct.

Any suggestions?

Ara