Trendline - Strange results

The post below may be a duplicate - I've been having problems with
Yahoo today....

************

I just started using Trendline.dll dated Aug.20, 2002.

I am have some basic problems. Wondering if there is an update!!

Issues I have so far:

1. When I enter constants in the function,
PeakTrend = scTrendLine(172,106,6,2);

then the plot has a empty value at the end point, so the value from
endpoint to endpoint-1, is a constant 172. Then the line seems OK.

2. When I use variables in the formula correcsponding to above values,
PeakTrend = scTrendLine(PK3,PK2,PK3Bars,PK2Bars);
the plot is completely different. The values are read incorrectly.

Example:
Below I have reversed the end and start point value variables.
PeakTrend = scTrendLine(PK2,PK3,PK3Bars,PK2Bars);
The line above produces a straight HORIZONTAL line.

Anyone with similar problems?

Ara