A Message from Equis....How lucky we Amibroker users are!!

I converted to Amibroker about 6 months ago from Metastock. Metastock
just came out with a long awaited "Super" release 8.0... and there are
bugs.
Note the last sentence in their formal acknowledgement of one of these
bugs.

Sir,

There is truly a problem with the P variable in the system tester.

I do not know when it will be available but we are already working
on a maintenance release.
I would hope that it will be available in a couple of months.

Thank,
Patrick

Tomasz, I know it has been reiterated here before, but thank you for
Amibroker, your vision, and your support of it!