RE: [amibroker] RT Charts - Cannot do it?

Bill,
I assume that New Window rather than Clone Window allows the different time
displays. The two windows are not syncronised (to the last symbol clicked
on) though, but Tomasz has just said this will be
addressed.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
[mailto:wd78@xxxx]Sent: Friday, 25 October 2002 5:36
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
RT Charts - Cannot do it?
Nand:

How did you do that?  When I change timeframe
for any chart or pane, all charts and panes change.  Is there a setting
somewhere that lets you do this?

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE