Re: [amibroker] AFL & Chart help

Brian,

Is this what you are trying to do. Load into AA, apply to : all stocks,
range: N last quotations and n=1, click explore.

cond=Ref(abs(O-C)<=0.05*(H-L),-1) AND GapUp();//Yesterday your condition
and today is Gapup.

Filter=Cond >0;//only show those tickers that are true
AddColumn(Cond,"CondTrue");

Anthony