RE: [amibroker] Help with ADLine()

Grant
,
have
you calculated the composites? In help type advance/decline for informationon
how to do this. click Advance/decline for code that explains the calculations
and click Composite Recalculation for instruction on how to calculate the data
used in the function call.

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: grant
[mailto:gkwall@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 10:02
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Help
with ADLine()Group,    Why does
nothing show up with " plot( ADLine(), "",5,1);" I can'tfindanything in
help or anything in settings that relate to function. Andwhy doI get the
feeling I'm missing something basic .... again.Any help much
appreciated.
Thanks Grant.Post