Re: [amibroker] Indicator on Price Chart

Hello,

Bollinger bands are available under Preferences tab / main chart. But if
you want to add custom formulas to the main price chart....click on
Indicator Builder / Built-in Tab....click on " Price " ..... Add your
custom formulas above the line that reads...

//--Indicator-End--

So, It would look like this:

Plot(MA(C,35),"",colorWhite,styleLine); //This will plot a moving
average
Plot( OBV(), "OBV", colorYellow,styleOwnScale);//This will plot OBV.
//--Indicator-End--

Hope this helps.
Anthony