RE: [amibroker] Practical Money Management Rules

Thank you b, for a very well expressed practical approach to MM. Your
approach can be understood and might even be codeable to a large degree.
Thanks you also for some of the explanations wrt futures and stocks, that
really helped me.

Thanks again,
Herman.