Re: Stephane re: Trendline Break System Test

Stephane,
I have less than a highschool education so that could be getting in
the way but I think that the first part of the equation determines if
the slope is positive or negative, the last part of the equation just
establishes the period to divide by to get the slope. I just
recently began studying this though so could be wrong.

Thanks
wdbaker