RE: [amibroker] Re: Tharp's ATR-based PositionSizing

Thank you Al, CS, Bill, William, and others for your patience and helpful
explanations. I will go over all the emails again and try to make sense of
it all.

Ara, the hbT3A is a DLL i wrote for an Adaptive T3 smoothing function. See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/Herman%20van%20den%20Bergen/HB
T3A.zip

There is also an afl version in the afl library that will show you how it is
calculated. It was also written up in TASC a long time ago. It works great
for me and I haven't been able to find anything better yet.

best regards,
Herman.