Re: PositionSize Variable - Help - Inexplicable Results

Nick,

Seems like the difference is that:
PositionSize = 30000 will take trades at exactly 30000 or none if
adequate funds are not available.
PosisionSize = -100 will take all available funds each time.

The two investments are not the same as compounding affects one only.

Ara