Mutual Fund Qutoes Problem?

Hello all,

I upgraded to AB Version 4.20.4 and AmiQuote 1.50 that came with it.

I did not change any settings in Amiquote...and when i used Amiquote
to download data (today 10/22/02).....all Mutual Funds had only a
closing price.
There was nothing for the open, high, low. In the past the Close was
listed for the open, high, low, & close.

In Amiquote i had the usual Automatic Import and Current Day checked
as i have for months in AQ 1.49. Anyone have any suggestion, as
i've checked all i can think of so far?

Thanks a lot.

Bill