Re: [amibroker] Re: intraday futures and stock data

I still didn't purchase any tick data so I cannot give you any
recommendation.
Just started to play with trading systems with free data from the
CME.
On the first link below they seem to have cheap data. You could have
try with them and if the data is not good you dont loose too much
money.

Note that there is 3 year worth of free tick data ont the french
(matif.fr)
exchange (CAC-40 index future).

<BLOCKQUOTE