Tomasz - Suggestion - "New Window" / "Clone"

Tomasz,

Having multiple pages for charts is wonderful. I especially like
being able to specify the number of pages.

Would like to simplify the structure a bit, though.

Currently, a "New Window" or "Clone" functions create a complete
duplicate of the entire multipage Window.

It would be simpler, and just as functional if the "New Window"
and "Clone" functions simply added a simple chart, without adding the
multi-page structure. This would provide several simple spaces for
charting, with less need for space by eliminating all the tabs.

Above all, I think the functionality would improve because of the
simplicity.

Ara