Plug-ins

Help on BullBear Pressue.dll
I'm a relatively new user of Amibroker so am a little mystified
at
some of the programs and files. I've downloaded the
BullBearPressure.dill and can't seem to locate a program that it
is
associated with? Can someone direct me where to find it? Also,
although these plug-ins are explained in "COM support in
AFL", in a
programming description, I'm still hazy as to exactly what they
do.
Can someone, in plain English, tell me exactly what they do and how
to activate them with certain indicators or explorations? Thanks for
any help you can offer.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman