RE: [amibroker] Re: #include

I have
had no luck with it either. The concept is great and could save a lot of time in
coding. It would be great if we could simply call a variable of the code. For
instance if the last line of your code did calculations on several other
variables and you could call
<SPAN
class=086371717-21102002>
<SPAN
class=086371717-21102002>#include "c:\amibroker\my fav code.afl,final
variable"
<SPAN
class=086371717-21102002>
<SPAN
class=086371717-21102002>calling the whole code makes for confusion if you are
not very careful how you name your variables. I am sure we will hear more about
#include as the software matures...

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Stephane Carrasset
[mailto:nenapacwanfr@xxxx]Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 11:57
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
#includeNO,stephane> > Has anyone
used "#include" succesfully?> > When I use it, even if it is
commented out, it still interferes with > the rest of the code and my
chart dissapears.> > AraPost