Charting Question...

In the Preferences dialog box, under the Charting tab, you have
the "Show vertical line between days...". When I select this on a EOD
(daily) database, i would expect it to show 1 line for every year.
It currently shows a line for each day. I assume that this is not
correct.

Also would it be possible to add a user configurable grid on the main
chart. What I mean by this is if I want to have a vertical line on a
daily, weekly, monthly, quartly, semi-annual, yearly and user
adjustable...for the the daily databases and something similar for
intraday databases.

Thanks

PS
Tomasz, you're an outstanding developer. Thank you for an
outstanding product.