Re: [amibroker] Re: aceTBL -new version now posted

Hello,

thank you very much for the modification, it is
exactly what I was looking for. Now I still have a final question about the
interpretation of the original formula. Seems to me you use the closing price
both to detect when new highs and lows are formed and also to draw the lines,
but I'm not sure the original formula do the same.
I read an explanation at <A
href=""><FONT
face=Arial
size=2>http://www.paritech.com/education/technical/pricecharts/threeline.asp
and I've noticed that it's true that the original
formula uses the closing price to verify if there is a new high or low, butthen
it uses the high or low quote to draw the new level. This is what I understood,
reading the following phrases, in the middle of article but I have to admit
that they are a little ambigous.

"If today's close is higher than the top of the
previous block, a new green block is drawn in the next column from
the prior high to the new high price. If today's close is lower
than the bottom of the previous block, a new red block is drawn in the next
column from the prior low to the new low
price."

What do you think about?

Best regards,

Franco