Re: [amibroker] Some question / considering upgrading

Hello,

> Hi,
> I have amibroker 4.10 and my licence was up to this I think.
>
> 1) How do I renew it ? How much will it costs so I can use 4.2 ?
The link for ordering upgrades is:
https://www.swreg.org/soft_shop/1269/shopscr2.shtml?upgrade
($49, only for registered users of versions 3.6 or earlier)

> 2) I use Metastock downloader for my quotes. Is Amibroker compatible
> with latest metastock 8.0 which can have MORE than 2000 securities
> per folders ?

AmiBroker supports MS 7.0 format with 2000 securities per folder
but does not support 8.0 format.

> 3) Can Amibroker deal with multiple-metastock secrurities folders ?
Yes, from the beginning AmiBroker's MS plugin was able to
read unlimited number of MS folders.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com