RE: [amibroker] Money Management (for Herman)

Thank
you Al,
<SPAN
class=230083712-20102002>
<SPAN
class=230083712-20102002>appreciate your patience in trying to teach an old dog
new tricks :-) it looks that many of you have been practicing MM for some
time... there appears to be no end wrt how much and how detailed one can get
when developing trading systems. This is kind of worrisome because there has to
be a point to start trading the systems we develop and enjoy
life.
<SPAN
class=230083712-20102002>
My
approach will be to monitor many systems, many stocks from a variety of sectors
and industries, and depending on a performance rating of all system-stock
combinations dynamically switch to the best performer.
<SPAN
class=230083712-20102002>
I have
been concentrating on price$ and equity$ - the latest posts (thanks to all)have
alerted me to the fact that we may be able to enter probability of success into
the trading system itself. Call it embedded MM :-)
<SPAN
class=230083712-20102002>
Thanks
for the helpful posts!
<SPAN
class=230083712-20102002>Herman.
<FONT
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Avcinci
[mailto:avcinci@xxxx]Sent: 19 October, 2002 8:24
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Money
Management (for Herman)
<BLOCKQUOTE

Herman,

I just got this email. Check it out: <A
href="">http://www.turtletrader.com/money.html for
a good discussion on MM.

Al Venosa<A
href="">advenosa@xxxx

This message has been confirmed to be virus-free by Norton
Antivirus.Post