Re: [amibroker] Export Quotes

Hello,

You can open AA, and run and explore on your selected watchlist . Your
settings should be:
APPLY TO: use filter and select your watchlist
RANGE: n last quotations and n=1
click explore, Then after the results are posted in the results grid,
click Export button , then a SAVE AS dialogue box opens up. After you
save it , you can open it in excel

Filter=1;
AddColumn(C,"Close");

Anthony