RE: [amibroker] Multiple posts from Sam Gray

Sam: welcome to the world of AB and this fine list, where you will find the
most helpful and knowledgable "experts" in the world. Ask questions and
share your learnings. When asking questions, it is always useful to include
enough background information about your request that others can respond in
some level of detail. This can include screen captures of charts you
produce, actual afl code you attach (or code segments pasted right into your
message). All of this will help ensure you get a lot of good replies.

Please share any systems you come up with that consistently earn greater
than 25% annuals, preferably with less than 5-6% drawdown. We all like these
kind of systems. :-)

Also, if you have not already done so, visit the "Library" at the Amibroker
site.

Welcome!

Ken