AmiBroker 4.20 new official version, Re: [amibroker] Which version for trial user

Hello,

As already announced in the beginning of this week, 4.20
offical has been released
on Friday 18th, 2002. For more details <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com

It is available for download from <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/download.html

There are 3 versions available for download:
Win 95/98/NT new user version, Win 2000/XP/Millenium new user
version and
Upgrade version (all systems).

If you install upgrade version all your settings will
remaing INTACT.

It is a version 4.20.3 that features all things that were
included in 4.20.1 plus
fixes to AddToComposite that allow proper resetting of
composites
when "dynamic" symbols are used, and fix to file name handling
when
case-sensitive tickers option is enabled.

It also includes updated User's Guide describing all new
features.

For detailed change log check "Release Notes" document
installed with new version.
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE