Re: [amibroker] Which version for trial user

I just downloaded and installed the
program. It says Version 4.20.3 Build date 10/18/2002.

The charting looks intuitive enough, but
its the AFL language that's got me interested. Hopefully I'll catch on fastand
be able to model some ideas I have that have been time consuming and
difficult in VBA .

Esteban