RE: [amibroker] BULL / BEAR PRESSURE - Real Time

Not sure if this
is the problem, but I hope you realize that the time interval on the chart is
NOT the time interval used in backtesting/scans.  You must set the time
interval in the Settings screen.  Check to see if this is set to 1 dayeven
though you may have 5 minute bars.

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: akaloustian
[mailto:ara1@xxxx]Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 1:11
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]BULL
/ BEAR PRESSURE - Real TimeI just tried using the
CCI(20) Bull/Bear Pressure composite indicator in Real Time, 5 minute
bars.The results I got changed only one per day - kept the same value
for the entire day.Should this work with Real Time?Has anyone
tried it?AraPost