No OHLC for Yahoo data! Only single dots--help pls.

Hi,
I hope I am not the only one running into this problem. I
downloaded the USStocksTemplate.exe and use it to set up the US
stocks database in accordance with the instructions on the AB
website. However, after the updating data with AmiQuote (v. 1.49
installed), all I get are just single dots for the daily data. I
can't get the full OHLC bars or candlesticks. Can someone tell me
how to fix this problem? Thanks so much.

KC