size=5>Rick

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002
12:55 PMTo: 1amiSubject: [amibroker] composite
crashing
I know many of you
use composites on a routine basis. Are you finding the need to delete your
composites prior to a new scan? Using the code I posted yesterday I will need
to delete almost every one of the 12 sectors I track almost every night. If
any one has a work around I would surely appreciate the input. I feel
confident the code is correct as everything seems to work fine once I delete
and rescan. the problem is that the last bar returns untrue values prior to
deletion of the index.......
<SPAN
class=397085016-17102002>
<SPAN