Re: Quote Window Information

Trade Size has no historical data, but can it be used
in AFL to calculate intraday indicators, and then these indicators
could then be an array saved. I think this will be ABs uniqueness
that will allow day trading based on auction market theory. GIve
it a thought.

nand

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Rick,
>
> The problem is that there is no historical data for most of those
items. These are just current values.
> The others are included in existing fields - for example Trade Size
is used to build bar volume.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

basically H,L,O,C,V,OI. However in the Realtime Quote Window, there
is additional information such as Trade Size, Bid, Ask, Bid Size, Ask
Size etc.

> I am wondering if some of this information could be used in
charting/scanning/AA backtesting. Is it possible to capture this
additional information for this purpose or to enhance Amibroker to do
so?