RE: [amibroker] How to copy whole of 'active' window to clipboard ?

Dingo,

At present I use 'Capture' of freeware 'XnView', to get the whole of AmiBroker
window. But still it's a two (or three) step process. It will be nice to have the
screen snap-shot of the *whole* window as a single step process.

Regards,

- Salil V Gangal