Re: Can someone please check this for me?

yes, I get the same "bug" if I zoom all, data are correct without
zoom

stephane
> I'm using 4.18 EOD and when I execute the following steps, the
resulting chart is incorrect in that the data don't align correctly
with the time scale. The steps are:

> 1. Open AB
> 2. In preferences, set 'blank bars in right margin' to say, 20
> 3. Type in a current ticker into the ticker box
> 4. Use the mouse to click on the 'Monthly view' icon
> 5. On the menubar, select View->Zoom->All
>
> When I perform these steps, the resulting chart shows data points
for 2002 occurring during 2000 and 2001. Also the horizontal
scrollbar does not extend from the left scroll arrow to the right
scroll arrow (ie there is a space between the left scroll arrow and
the left edge of the scrollbar).

> When I subsequently use the mouse to move the horizontal scrollbar
to the left until it hits the left scroll arrow, the data points
move to the right so that they then align with the time scale
correctly.

> I believe that this problem might be something peculiar to my
system, so would be grateful to get feedback about whether this
occurs for anyone else. From my experimenting, the critical setting
seems to be 'blank bars in right margin'. If this is set to zero, I
don't get the problem.

> So could I please trouble some of you to try the exact steps above
and let me know if the same problem occurs? If it turns out that
it's only a problem on my system then I'll have to take steps to
discover why, and then decide on further action.