>From:
Mr Valley

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 1:24
AM
Subject: [amibroker] QP2.dll
Question

<FONT face=Arial color=black
size=2>I am trying to set up the delayed
intraday quotes and the QP2.dll version 1.3.1.1

<FONT face=Arial color=black
size=2>fails to load as a specified module can’t
be found (Error Message)
<FONT face=Arial color=black
size=2><SPAN

<FONT face=Arial color=black
size=2>Can someone send me the dll filethat
works and the procedure to implement it.
<FONT face=Arial color=black
size=2><SPAN

<FONT face=Arial color=black
size=2>Also, when AmiQuote is open which server
is the QP2 server, #3? Or does it matter?
<FONT face=Arial color=black
size=2><SPAN

<FONT face=Arial color=black
size=2>Thanks in